We're looking for instructors! You don't have to have instructing experience or even have ever been on a bike because we are going to teach you everything you need to know.
We need dynamic personalities who have a love for fitness and community, who will be leaders of this pack of riders with us. You WILL change lives. It's an honor and also a responsibility to have that kind of influence with people, and we want to put a team together of the very best.
Timeline: We will begin training this summer (soon!) and will open late summer or fall, depending on the construction schedule.
You must be able to teach a minimum of 4 classes a week and be willing to participate in marketing yourself as an instructor.
If this sounds like you so far, let's talk!
1. Please answer these questions on video.
- Introduce yourself to us! What are you all about?
- How do you most like to sweat?
- What's the positive message you'd most want to share with riders in your class?
- What's your personal mission?
- Why do you want to be part of #teamVerticity?
2. Please answer these questions in writing.
- What's the best piece of advice you've received?
- Tell us about a struggle that you've overcome.
- What's one thing you can't live without?
- Tell us about the event or activity that changed your outlook on fitness?
- How has fitness changed your outlook on life, or on yourself?
Send your answers and video to email@example.com.